We loooove brownies! Today’s version contains no white sugar. For the sweetening we only use a pinch of coconut blossom sugar and a banana. Spices, coconut milk and our tender “White Nougat Crisp” chocolate make these brownies a very yummy vegan delight.
For 3 – 4 portions / a small rectangular baking dish
- 100 g oat flour
- 30 g almond flour
- 25 g coconut blossom sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp cardamom
- 1 ripe banana
- 50 ml coconut milk
- 80 g iChoc White Nougat Crisp chocolate
- a handful of almonds
- some icing sugar (optional)
HOW TO MAKE IT
1. Mix the two types of flour together in a bowl. Add the coconut blossom sugar, cinnamon and cardamom.
2. Mash the banana with a fork and stir it into the batter. Chop the chocolate and stir in half of it together with the coconut milk.
3. Grease the baking tin or line it with baking paper. Spread the batter evenly in it and smooth it out.
4. Top the cake with the remaining chocolate and bake in a preheated oven at 200 °C for 20 – 25 minutes until golden brown.
5. Allow the brownies to cool completely. Then cut into squares and serve with crushed almonds and/or a sprinkling of icing sugar.
This recipe was created in collaboration with Lena Pfetzer (lenaliciously.com) .