The children’s favorite chocolate spread, which many adults are also addicted to, unfortunately often contains a lot of sugar, fat and other ingredients that are better avoided. Our recipe for vegan avocado chocolate spread replaces sugar etc. with banana and avocado. Instead of milk, we use rice cream and coconut milk, which give the whole thing a touch of exotic creaminess. Together with our iChoc Classic Chocolate, we have a delicious spread with no regrets in the jar that is very easy to make.
For 1 jar
- 1 avocado
- 2 very ripe, small bananas
- 1 tbsp baking cocoa
- 120 g iChoc Classic Chocolate
- 1 tsp rice syrup
- 150 ml rice cream
- 100 ml coconut milk
How to make it
1. First whip the rice cream and melt the chocolate in a bain-marie.
2. Mash the avocado and bananas with the coconut milk. Add to the rice cream and blend to a smooth consistency.
3. Add the rice sweetener, melted chocolate and baking cocoa and blend to a smooth cream.
4. Place in the fridge for a short time if necessary when the cream has become very soft.
Tip: If the cream is refrigerated for longer (at least 1 hour), it can also be served well as a vegan chocolate mousse.