For 1 cake / 12 pieces
For the base
- 200 g vegan butter biscuits
- 70 g vegetable butter
For the filling
- 300 g vegetable cream cheese
- 160 g white sugar
- 200 g silken tofu
- 50 g soaked cashew nuts
- 80 g (1 bar) iChoc White Vanilla Chocolate
- 1 tbsp egg substitute (+ 2 tbsp water)
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- 30 g wheat flour
- 1 vanilla pod
- a pinch of salt
For the topping
- 250 g fresh strawberries
- 1-2 tbsp agave syrup
- 20-30 g iChoc White Vanilla Chocolate
How to make it
1. For the cake base, melt the vegetable butter and place in a blender with the vegan butter biscuits. Mix until very fine crumbs form.
2. Line the base of a cake tin (Ø 20 cm) with baking parchment. Put the edge of the springform pan on and close it. Cut off the excess baking paper and grease the base (which is covered with baking paper) and the edge of the cake tin (which is not covered with baking paper) with the vegetable butter.
3. Place the crushed biscuits in the cake tin and press firmly into the base.
1. Whip the vegetable cream cheese and white sugar in a mixer.
2. Mix the egg substitute according to the packet instructions (usually add 50 ml of sparkling water to 1 tbsp). Add the silken tofu, soaked cashews, egg substitute, fresh lemon juice and melted white chocolate to the blender.
3. Now add the cornflour, wheat flour, the seeds of a vanilla pod and a pinch of salt and blend until homogeneous and creamy.
4. Pour the filling onto the biscuit base and preheat the oven to 180°C fan oven. Bake the cake for 60 minutes and place several small bowls or a large bowl of water in the oven with it (preferably on the cake rack).
5. After 60 minutes, turn off the oven and do not open the door for another 50-60 minutes. Remove the cake from the oven and leave it to cool at room temperature. Then store the cake in the fridge overnight.
1. Just before serving, wash the strawberries and remove the stalk from each strawberry. Puree 150 g of the fresh strawberries with a little agave syrup.
2. Quarter or halve the remaining 100 g of strawberries and set aside.
3. Pour the strawberry sauce over the cake and top with the remaining strawberries. Spread some white chocolate over the cake with a grater. Serve cold.