Strawberries can be used to conjure up many delicious things. If not for strawberry tarts, fruit quark, desserts or ice cream, then perhaps for a summery strawberry ‘milk’ shake with a yummy chocolate tuning? Here we go!
For 1 big shake glass
- 200 ml oat milk
- 120 g strawberries
- 100 g ice cubes
- 14 pieces iChoc 'White Vanilla' chocolate
- 2 pinches of ground vanilla
- 2 pinches of salt
How to create it
1. Puree the strawberries in the blender jug, put the puree aside and rinse the blender jug.
2. Melt the white chocolate in a bain-marie.
3. Pour oat milk, vanilla and salt into the blender jug.
4. Turn the blender jug to a low setting. Add the melted chocolate to the oat milk through the small opening in the lid of the blender jug.
5. Add ice cubes to the blender jug and continue mixing until an even mixture is obtained.
6. Place the contents of the blender briefly in the freezer or refrigerator.
7. Pour the strawberry puree into the glass in which the milkshake is to be served.
8. Finally add the white liquid from the fridge until the glass is full and decorate as desired.