During the strawberry season, you can’t try out enough new recipes with these little sweeties. That’s why we have another great idea with strawberries for you today. What about some fantastic chocolate-vanilla-strawberry cupcakes. Filled with strawberry jam, topped with iChoc White Vanilla cream and topped with fresh fruit plus chocolate shavings. And the best: It’s so quick and easy.
For 10 – 12 cupcakes
For the dough
- 220 g flour
- 100 g sugar
- 85 ml oil
- 80 g vanilla soy yoghurt
- 1 sachet baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 200 ml sparkling mineral water
For the filling
- Strawberry jam
For the topping
- 1 pack of. sweetened vegetable cream
- 2 packs of cream stiffener
- 1 heaped tablespoon icing sugar
- 80 g iChoc White Vanilla chocolate
For the decoration
- some fresh strawberries
- some finely grated iChoc Classic chocolate
- 10 - 12 muffin paper cups
- muffin tray
How to make it
1. Mix all the ingredients for the batter together well. Place 10 – 12 paper cups in the muffin tray and fill evenly with the batter.
2. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 °C for approx. 25 minutes. Then allow to cool completely.
3. Cut a hollow in each cupcake with a sharp knife and fill with some strawberry jam.
4. For the topping, whip the cream, cream stiffener and icing sugar with a hand mixer until stiff.
5. Melt the chocolate slowly in a bain-marie, add to the whipped cream and stir in gently.
6. Fill the cream into a piping bag with a large star-shaped nozzle and pipe small bonnets onto the cupcakes. Decorate with the whole or sliced strawberries and the grated chocolate as desired.