A recipe classic made with „classic“ iChoc chocolate. This chocolate mousse is heavenly creamy and a perfect dessert, not only for vegan chocolate lovers. Give it a try!
What you need
(makes approx. 4 serving glasses of 100 ml each)
· 200 g silken tofu
· 160 g (2 bars) iChoc Classic
· 2 tablespoons almond milk (or coconut milk)
· 4 tablespoons (raw) cacao powder
· 2 tablespoons agave syrup
· 4 teaspoons vanilla bourbon essence
· 2 tablespoons cacao nibs
· a pinch of salt
How you create it
1. Melt the iChoc Classic chocolates in a ‘bain-marie’ and set aside.
2. Using a mixer beat the silken tofu till smooth. Add the almond milk, agave syrup and mix well.
3. Using a sifter, fold gradually the cacao powder in the tofu mixture and mix well to make sure that the powder is well blended with the rest of the ingredients.
4. Add the bourbon vanilla and blend well.
5. Fold the melted chocolate in the tofu mixture and stir gently using a spatula until you get an homogenous mixture. If the chocolate is still warm, add it gradually to the tofu mix while stirring constantly.
6. Add the cacao nibs and blend well.
7. Divide the chocolate mousse in serving glasses and place it in the fridge for at least 1/2
hour to set.
8. Decorate with extra cacao nibs and extra iChoc Classic pieces
Serve with fresh seasonal fruits – best combined with blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, & bananas.
We thank foodstylist and photographer Alexandra Mitsiou (www.amfoodstyling.com) for this wonderful recipe!