These chocolate cheesecake cups are easily made and soooo delicious. The perfect treat for your next birthday or the next meeting with your friends.
What you need
For the base
> 1 cup dates (soft and gooey)
> 1/2 cup almonds or hazelnuts
> 2 tbs cacao powder (or carob if you prefer)
For the top layer
> 1 bar (80 g) iChoc „White Vanilla“
> 1 cup cashews (soaked and drained)
> 1/2 coconut milk (can)
> 2 tbsp agave
How you create it
– Blend all the ingredients for the base until you can easily shape it with your hands. You can use paper molds for muffins and fill them 1/3 with this base.
– For the filling process cashews, agave and coconut milk until you get really smooth texture.
– On the medium heat melt the chocolate bar and add it slowly while mixing.
– Pour the filling over the base and place it in the fridge over night.
– Decorate with a chocolate cover (1 tbs melted coconut oil + 1 tbs cacao powder).
Image and recipe © Ivana Večerina