Looking for some extraordinary vegan summer recipe? What about a luxury vegan raspberry tart with iChoc „White Vanilla“ chocolate? Sounds yummy, doesn’t it? Here we go!
What you need
For the crust:
· 200g of plain biscuits
· 6 tablespoons of dairy-free butter/margarine
For the chocolate filling:
· 300 g iChoc white vanilla
· 1 can of coconut milk (cream only)
For the raspberry swirl:
· 20 g of fresh raspberries
· 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
How you create it
To make the crust
1. Line a tart tin with greaseproof paper.
2. Place the biscuits into a food processor/ blender and whizz up until crumb-like.
3. Melt the butter/margarine and pour into the biscuits and mix together until like wet sand.
4. Firmly press the biscuit mixture into the lined tin until its compact.
5. Place into the fridge or freezer whilst you make the filling.
To make the chocolate filling
1. Open a can of coconut milk, drain the clear liquid part and only use the thick white cream.
2. Place the cream and chocolate into a medium-sized saucepan, and heat on medium until the combined. Allow to sit for a few minutes then stir together. The cream will melt the chocolate.
3. Pour the filling onto the crust and level with a spoon or offset spatula. Place into the fridge whilst you make the raspberry topping.
To make the raspberry swirl
1. Place the raspberries into a medium-sized saucepan, adding in the lemon juice.
2. Simmer on low until the raspberries begin to soften, then mash with a fork. Once cooked, leave it to cool, then pop it into the fridge for 30 minutes to thicken.
3. Swirl the raspberry compote over the tart. Place into the freezer for 2-3 hours, or until set.
Serve the tart with fresh raspberries and white chocolate shavings.
Store in a sealed container in the freezer and best eaten within a few days.
Our gratitude goes out to fabulous Holly Jade (The little blog of vegan) for this wonderful recipe!